Saturday, August 04, 2007

i m back after months of absence

hello, every1.....i wonder if any1 still visits me....
erm...wat m i gonna talk bout?...ok la..talk bout my eating habit....i think i am eating very fast...as in like i gobbled down my food without enjoying according to my friends...pls slow me down if u saw me eating like dis....i dunno when i developed this strange habit...according to judith, it causes me to be underweight as well........pls slow me down if u saw me eating like dis


"good things in life are hard to find"-chris daughtry

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



RIGHT JUDITH??


LOL!!!!!!!!! shh keep it btwn me n u hahah

10:12 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

yes wat?..keep wat between me n U?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

lol.. yeaps.. to ate to fast lar. LOL. yes yes cyn!
it's between us (cyn n me) lar dungu tengu!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea
its btwn me n judith. LOL

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

walau its 31st august now n dis post was on 4th august... long tie din visit here dy lor, like ghost town.. but im in no position to comment lar hahaha

1:14 AM  
Blogger charcamayne said...

*knock knock*...

OIIII sumbody faster post la! 2 months liao takkan nobody free kuar....

XD

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home