Thursday, July 24, 2008

u gonna miss me when i'm gone




holy cow.left 1 more month before i m leaving for vancouver, canada. time passes by.
i decided to blog today because i felt like doing so. my bloody laptop is giving me various problems everyday. with windows vista in my laptop, it couldn't even bloody delete norton antivirus...what the *#&$ is happening!!grrr..... God knows my neverending struggle with computers...i am so f***ing gonna go back to the shop that i bought my laptop from ..and maybe out of frusration, i will kick up a fuss there...argh....that's all la
i'm being irrationale in this post..sorry bout dat but i still hate coms.

11 Comments:

Blogger mongness me said...

u been tagged.. dunno where to leave to msg so .. leave tiz comment 4 u la

8:19 PM  
Blogger jakcrash said...

sup dude. blog more often. one month left, go learn some french can woo some chicks in canada.

11:20 PM  
Blogger karis said...

me teach u! i got a distinction for my French last sem xD

jet'aime (jer-tamee)<-- i love u

kao tim di la hahaha

11:33 AM  
Blogger Zellent Low said...

yo bro! finally updated your blog and linked my site! hahah! thanks for the nando's and i will surely miss a pal like you! take care!

P/S : Same-o same-o, PLAY SAFE! Heehehe!

Zellent

10:39 PM  
Blogger Twinkle Tinker Twins said...

all de best dude

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahlao TJ's famous!!! XD neway all the bets bro!! remember dun mofo around and also e-mail me. Coz now when u r in Canada it will b hard for us to MSN like the normal times v did haha.. all the best and dun cry dude haha!! stay strong

3:46 PM  
Blogger mongness me said...

update la... so sien one...
huh....:P
summore say low profile MY FOOT

7:58 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Great and pretty week for Malazyan people!

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell.... why the heck so 'ngam' my friend called YOU???? I cant believe it. ridiculous!!!

Seriously she was so pissed about this thingy. Cursed the miri guy & jennifer. she thought you r a sarawakian or something like that. I see , u r from KL oso.

Stupid , her English is very good ok?! anyway i thnk u still owe her a 'SORRY', she is a victim oso. your stupid inspector was too harsh man.

11:13 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

who are u anonymous?...your comment sounds reeally familiar..n how did u find me?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidence !
i never meant to find u ok!!!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home